w00t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w00t

JDM power folding mirrors are installed!!!! took about 3 hours to do because of all the wiring, especially get them in the doors and to the switch!!! but in the end im very happy and feels so good to have them! another JDM OEM product on my car

oh and the RHD driving in japan is crazy when putting the mirrors here, I have to turn my head now because I cant see anything on my mirror and the passenger mirror shows everything very close... oh well

probably the only person in Canada that his JDM power folding mirrors on a Vigor
    1992 Acura Vigor
    JDM Headlights, JDM Bumper lights, JDM Power folding mirrors, JDM Sidemarkers (soon). Eibach pro kit springs w/ KYB GR-2's @ 1.5' drop and 17" BSA 233 rims

PICS or STFU j/k lol can't wait to see pics

Comment

jdm power folding mirrors are the shit... i dont think i could live without em.
      1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

maybe you could take the actual glass in your USDM mirrors and put them in the JDM mirrors.. just a thaught, I dont know how they line up size wise, but visualy they don't look much different.
        --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

I will get pics soon and probably a video clip. I dont think you can change the glass tho...

and they line up a bit different, the one on my side is angled more towards the car and the passenger one is angeled more towards the road... meh i dont even look in them anymore, i just turn my head a lot now to check for cars

oh and parking sucks bad when your doing reverse! i look like a noob parking now cuz i keep turning my head left and right
          1992 Acura Vigor
          JDM Headlights, JDM Bumper lights, JDM Power folding mirrors, JDM Sidemarkers (soon). Eibach pro kit springs w/ KYB GR-2's @ 1.5' drop and 17" BSA 233 rims

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
            maybe you could take the actual glass in your USDM mirrors and put them in the JDM mirrors.. just a thaught, I dont know how they line up size wise, but visualy they don't look much different.
            nope, they are glued in. i hated my power folding at first because of the opposite mirror stuff.. but i got used to it.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

are you sure? My dad broke the glass in my car back when it was his, he backed out of the garage and hit the metal runners for the door. It passed inspection for a few years cuz the shop we go to hooks us up, but they hit us up for it a few years later. They got oem glass and installed it for us. It only cost like 40 bucks too so I know they didn't just replace the entire thing. If a shop can do it that cheap, I'm sure it's possible..
              --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Working...
              X