JDM Cluster Pinouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Cluster Pinouts

I got one of those nice JDM clusters the other day. Now I plug it in and its works, for the most part. Now as for the lights, The foglamp light is lighting up when the brake handle is up, the turning signals are all screwed and teh Check Engine light stays on. (I searched this because I knew this was asked before but it was never answered,at least for all to see) If anyone knows the pinouts for the lights that would be great. But if not I will just resort to cut and play.

Wow, not one reply...hmmn. I may just go cut and play around until I get it right but, damn, that is going to take a while.

Comment

before you cut and play.....this is alot of the reason why shawn hayden wants to sell his car right now..........

Comment

Explain this one for me. Is it cutting and playing? Are there any side effects?

Comment

the cluster wiring is the MAIN harness of the whole interior of the car. messing with it will definately be risky. if it's worth the risk to you, then by all means do it. for now we can only hope for the best for you bro ! good luck!

i would try and pinpoint the wires but i never seen nor played with a jdm cluster before. i'm sure i can figure it out but now i know there are more than just 90-91 and 92-93 cluster differences out there. make sure you have the most compatible cluster for your car. not all 'jdm' clusters are created equal.
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I got the most compatible one for my car but its crazy as hell. Clark told me that shawn hayden had problems with his. I am thinking about it. This shit already killed my parking lights... .

Comment

Working...
            X