Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally a semi cheaper oem fog alternative....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a semi cheaper oem fog alternative....

I was waiting for e-bay procarparts to finally release a few sets on e-bay but those of you who wanted a cheaper alternative to the real deal stanley foglamps, you can now get DEPO 92-93 Foglamps for your car with oem switch,wiring etc! The cheapest i've seen these were 139.00+s/h on a random website that deals with depo performance lights however, the average cost is still $150ish. It sure beats the hell of getting a used set for 180+ but yeah. Who knows...this might drive down the price of used oems...or not?

"Shudders" at the fact that these fogs are going to spread like a disease on e-bay shortly like projector lamps.....

Sorry 90-91 people looks like depo hasn't made a replica yet for the older cb7's just yet.

The depo pictures aren't really good to determine if they in fact copied the "JDM" curved versions or the flat usdm fogs. Who is going to be the first to own a set?

Last edited by Kurobei; 09-01-2006, 01:23 AM.
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

lol, sweet, hope they do the 9091s too....but i think its a long shot.
    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
      lol, sweet, hope they do the 9091s too....but i think its a long shot.
      They should, depo would be stupid not to! They would cash in on a car thats still pretty popular and + no other company makes a aftermarket copy except...(oh yes there is another! and it's been around for awhile before depo made their replica and i'm surprised nobody has noticed....but it's just as expensive as oem 92-93=$330) anyone who knows gets a cookie!
      707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

do tell!!! i wonder if Depo will sell the harness's and switches alone...that'd be tight, i really need a harness...this aftermarket harness is pissing me off...lol
        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

wow that's real coo, so know u might start seeing alot of cars on here sporting these, even though they are not oem stanley's, they look hella good, i wonder if your gonna have to seal them better though, cause u know those ebay projector jdm style ones do leak, as well as all the other aftermarket tails etc.

Comment

very true, if i ever wreck my car ill prob. get some, but then again, im also the kind of person who thinks $300 for a grill is insane...the only grill ill pay $300 for better cook me food!!!

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
              very true, if i ever wreck my car ill prob. get some, but then again, im also the kind of person who thinks $300 for a grill is insane...the only grill ill pay $300 for better cook me food!!!
              LOL, But then again there are alot of bootleg g-square grills on ebay tht say there real, but as we seen they are not, also i wonder if the fitment of these lights will be there.

Comment

Thats sweet I may pick up a pair.

Comment

that's a helluva find!

Comment

I have the Depo Fogs =D Just havent installed yet. QUality looks pretty good as for the seal where the lens meets the housing it looks a bit crappy but that can be fixed. And the bulb is already H3 so no need for the conversion =D. Gotta love buying this stuff in Taiwan lol Depo is hella popular there.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thats coo no need to modify the bulb, just make sure you seal them up real good.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        I have the Depo Fogs =D Just havent installed yet. QUality looks pretty good as for the seal where the lens meets the housing it looks a bit crappy but that can be fixed. And the bulb is already H3 so no need for the conversion =D. Gotta love buying this stuff in Taiwan lol Depo is hella popular there.
                        Cool so are officially CB7tuners test guinea pig! j/k Are these USDM copies or did DEPO copy the jdm slant curved housings?
                        707 NorCal NinjaZ

"I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

I have been looking into a getting foglights but I havent done any research other then were to get then. so my questions why would you want a h3 in there.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

those look like the USDM lens to me.....
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

and so it begins :\

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X