JDM Taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Taillights

I was wondering if anyone has ever stumbled upon some JDM taillights? I thought I saw some on EBAY, but I was not sure. When I look at picutes of JDM CB7's, the taillights have a chrome border around them. If anyone knows where to find these, I would be grateful.
    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Don't mind the unpainted body kit. It is from the Bomex site. They just put the kit on to show what the pieces looked like. If you want to see the painted Bomex kit, look in my other thread. It is in body kits and aero.

Comment

the 90-91's have the chrome trim to match the headlights. 92-93's dont. They are going to be pretty hard to find. I guess you can just try various jdm importers. I've only seen them for sale once which was someone who was parting out his car which had a few jdm parts.
      HSHO #3

Comment

eew; I don't like it.

Comment

does not look good on the car.

Comment

looks like boo boo. might as well add chrome fender wells

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Ehhh, oh well. It was just a thought. Just wondering if anyone has ever seen them for sale. Just looking for JDM parts, that's all. After looking at them a little longer, I no longer like them. LOL.

Comment

The chrome really dosent match anything. Good choice on not pursueing them. You would probley be out at least $150 which can be better spent else where.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Exactly. Good point.

Comment

you could paint the chrome black. it would be original. i think it could look good , depending on the color of the car. have someone photoshop it for you!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

dont buy it just because its JDM your wasting your time and money, you dont want me to make fun of your car because its chromed out like a pair of spining rims. =) which is now phazed out.. just stick with mainly clean look, peeps are overdoing shit these days..

Comment

I can't agree with you more. I don't want them anymore. I got over the fact that they were JDM, and actually looked at them, and I didn't like them. LOL.

Comment

this is the first time that i've ever looked at a pair of jdm cb7 taillights, and probably the last...

Comment

The chrome if painted a transparent black would probably look nice from a distance but up close the paint would look very patchy and cheap.. its just a fact on how painting chrome isnt always the way to go.

Comment

I really don;t like that chrome border... but also you have to watch what your run into on ebay that if it really is JDM
                              -Chris
                              HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
                              -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

Working...
                              X