Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you want to know how I get my JDM stuff..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you want to know how I get my JDM stuff..

Ok, so alot of people have been wondering where I got all my JDM stuff from. I need to address this issue...

1.) No, I do not have any direct JDM hookups.
    2.) NO, NONE OF MY STUFF IS FOR SALE. DONT ASK. THE ONLY TIME I WILL SELL SOMETHING IS IF MY CAR GETS WRECKED. AND THEN, I WILL LET EVERYBODY KNOW.

My advice for anyone who is looking for JDM stuff is, well, keep your eyes open. My steering wheel, gauge cluster, and climate control I got off this board, and my taillights I got from http://www.accordtuner.com. Everything else came from Ebay. Search everything! Cb7 accord, cb3 accord, cb5 accord, jdm accord, 1990 accord, 1991 accord, japanese accord, ect.
    Last edited by xScott; 07-13-2004, 04:20 PM.

exactly... keep your eyes open, things come up every once in a while. you need to care tho, just posting "can i buy that off u" in someones thread wont work... watch ebay, watch the classifieds sections of all the boards you can think of... search google for JDM parts websites (tehre are a bunch)... send them emails, ask around. it takes time and effort.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

and try picking up the phone now and then...

some things are alot easier to find than you might think and for alot less than the inernet ripoff prices you come across...
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

or make a friend in Japan. maybe you know someone stationed out there. whore him out for jdm parts. he'll appreciate the business.
        O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

jdm parts

Originally posted by olivrooom
          or make a friend in Japan. maybe you know someone stationed out there. whore him out for jdm parts. he'll appreciate the business.
          best thing to do.. get on yahoo.. or ebay ask for jdm parts for your car and become friends and get him people to buy from him maybe he'll hook you up with some sweet parts.. for a good deal ..
          "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

learn how to use boolean searches in google.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
            Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
            Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
            Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Working...
            X