Guess who got more JDM flavor???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front ashtray

the decal for non smoking goes on the front ashtray you might need glue or double sided tape to glue it on ...
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Yeah I think it's supposed to go on the ashtray door thingy...Pretty kool stuff, since I don't like ppl smoking in my car n e wayz...Hehehehe...Didn't know it was that rare tho....Well, I like it even better now..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

JHOT has awesome deals as well as near perfect products. I got my second pair of JDM one piecers (just to be safe) from JHOT and these things honestly look brand-freakin-new.

As for the jdm bumper w/ the lip. That lip looks mighty super close to my old Xenon lip i rocked a few yrs back, which i know was a very popular lip kit amongst the japanese enthusiasts. Good buy thoughhh, always love seeing the jdm hottness. My jdm transformation is nearly complete
        http--www.teckademics.com-media-tst_steirle.jpg

Comment

Yeah, i saw one of thoes replacement ash trays with the velvet stuff on ebay awhile ago. I would of bought it, but I ripped out my ash try and lighter and made a block off plate for my VAFC. Its almost finished, ill post a pic of it once its done.

Comment

u guys want some jdm newspapers??

jdm dirt?
            jdm tape?

all used..

as is

lmao

50 buck lol

man, u guys would go gaga if u guys went shopping with me.

fukkin geeks

jk
            welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

i got a JDM newspaper... lol... its what my headlights were packed in.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                i got a JDM newspaper... lol... its what my headlights were packed in.
                HHAHAHA!! Ive got some too. I acutally kept it, i figure i might put it in an art project or something someday.

Nice sig too, by the way Mike.

Oh, and I just bought these too... I dont know what im going to do with them...

Ill probally end up putting on my sedan. I want to buy a coupe, and do a turbo F22B1, and will probally put my 2.2i emblem on that. More stipped out interior too. Pretty much just build it for speed. I doubt ill put as much money into the body. Just keep it kinda sleeperish.
                Last edited by xScott; 07-27-2004, 11:33 PM.

Comment

bahahaha when my JDM horns came in, they came inside this JDM coffee box thingy that says "Sumiyaki Coffee" plus some Japanese writing all over it...Then I think to myself "this is a keeper.." Bahahahhaa And yes, I also got some JDM newspaper when my headlights came in...

Hey Roy, maybe when I finally get those JDM things off ya, you can throw in some free JDM dirt, tape, and some more newspapers for free

Oh and CB7deathride, if you don't know what to do with the EXL emblem, let me know please....

Ronald

Comment

Ive been on fire latley...

Just bought em. Thanks accord_inspire!

Comment

Hmmm aren't those the ones from Ebay that's off a Vigor??? Soo Accords and Vigors use the same side fog blinkers thingy??? Interesting...
                      And just being a freak...But that Honda Tuning magazine in the background....Is that the one with the InlineFour JDM Type-R on the front cover??? Hehehe the color looks familiar..

Ronald

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                        Hmmm aren't those the ones from Ebay that's off a Vigor??? Soo Accords and Vigors use the same side fog blinkers thingy??? Interesting...
                        And just being a freak...But that Honda Tuning magazine in the background....Is that the one with the InlineFour JDM Type-R on the front cover??? Hehehe the color looks familiar..

Ronald

those intersection lights did not come off the vigor thats just to show how they look on a bumper i didn have enough pics to explain how they look , and yes it is the same intersection lights that accord's have.... vigors and accord have similar options and things in some ways ... so in toher hands these would fit about any car ,, not just accords and vigors but bb, eg , dc ,, ect.. as well...
                        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                          those intersection lights did not come off the vigor thats just to show how they look on a bumper i didn have enough pics to explain how they look , and yes it is the same intersection lights that accord's have.... vigors and accord have similar options and things in some ways ... so in toher hands these would fit about any car ,, not just accords and vigors but bb, eg , dc ,, ect.. as well...
                          To expand on that, my sidemarkers are from a JDM Vigor, and they are exactly the same as the Accord ones. Yeah, you could say that Im not going for 100% authinticity, but im 99.9% sure if you checked the part numbers, they would be the same.

Comment

Working...
                          X