Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i make my blinker blink faster?

Hello,

I love the way it looks...How is it done?

thanks

i personally think it's silly, but that's just my opinion.

it's been awhile since i messed w/ the electrical stuff but if you take off the corner lamp, and removed the bulb that blinks w/ your signals (should be the one hiding behind the reflector), that should cause your blinkers to blink faster. give it a try.
    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

well i found out the cheap way...
      Get LED turn signal bulbs...it'll make that whole side front and rear signals go fast as hell....
      problem fixed

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Check out www.hyperblinker.com
        -Chris
        HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
        -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

LED is cheaper for the fast blinker thingy. I got a pair for $15. Try it out...

Comment

Originally posted by usc

it's been awhile since i messed w/ the electrical stuff but if you take off the corner lamp, and removed the bulb that blinks w/ your signals (should be the one hiding behind the reflector), that should cause your blinkers to blink faster. give it a try.
            I'll give it a try.

Xplicit Impressions C.C.

Comment

LED's will do the trick. Man i hate fast turn signals...

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

u could always try type R blinker fluid

Comment

Originally posted by usc

Yah I did that when I installed my front kit, but I didn't liked it so putted a bulb in there.....

it works!!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Runabout system

Originally posted by XI_accord
                    I'll give it a try.
                    May I suggest a Runabout system? This system replaces ur factory blinker relay and allows you to adjust the speed of your blinker from snail slow to factory to 2x-3x up to 8x I believe. My friend bought me one for my birthday a long time ago... and come to think of it LOL this was my 3rd mod to my car! aside form the clear lenses. He got ripped $80 for the unit at a speedshop in Sacramento, but I've sen them in magazines and online for about $35-$40ish.
                    The system also has flash patterns which i don't really care for. My friend set his civic to flash like this.

tic tic tic tiiiic tic tic tic tiiiic.
                    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

I personally tink fast blinkers are annoying but if you coud adjust it, that would be cool. So if you were at a party or something, strobe lights!!!

Comment

instead of buying something, just take out the bulb and connector going into the lower blinker (the one in the bumper). U can leave in the lens and shit, but once u remove the bulb and connector the system will see "shit i have a bulb out", and when it sees that it causes the blinker to blink faster. Give it a try dude, cant hurt and it is free and i can gaurentee it will work.
                        My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

I blew a fuse or something, and now my left side blinks fast as hell. Bah- I guess it's a consequence of living the Honda life...or blowing out a bulb.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                          X