OEM fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM fogs

I feel like a total noob, but my 1990 has factory fogs, and i can't get the friggin things out to change the bulbs and reseal them. If anyone can shed some light this would be awsome. I can't find this in the forums anywhere. I am still looking though. I will edit if i can't find or figure it out.
    Thanks!

^Click Me!^

you have to remove the front bumper then un bolt the fogs from the inside of the bumper

once you get the fogs out you can heat the seal up with a hair dryer and pry off the lens... then clean it up and reseal the lens with a silicone

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer987 View Post
      I feel like a total noob, but my 1990 has factory fogs, and i can't get the friggin things out to change the bulbs and reseal them. If anyone can shed some light this would be awsome. I can't find this in the forums anywhere. I am still looking though. I will edit if i can't find or figure it out.
      Thanks!
      you need to first remove the front bumper....there's a DIY for that, its pretty easy:

2 phillips screws on each side near the fender screwing into the bumper (4 total)

2 nuts in the engine bay (12mm, one right in front of batt towards the bottom, and another in front of cruise control unit)

then remove your blinkers and there's 2 12mm bolts behind each blinker (you need a 10 inch extension to get to those though, also 12mm) (4 total)

Then 2 little pesky splash guard clips underneath in the front.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i got the same ones

Comment

Working...
        X