Amber corners for my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber corners for my car

What's up guys? I have a question for all of you. I have been thinking about purchasing all amber corners with the reflector in it. Do you guys think I should get them, or stick with my clears. I don't know which way to go. I have amber bulbs in my corners now, and I like the way it lights up at night, but I am not sure the amber corners will look right with the color of my car. Here is a picture of the corners I am thinking about getting.

Any input would be much appreciated. I also plan on purchasing the 92-93 front bumper so I can have the all amber turn signals in the bumper. (Picture of my car is in my sig)
    Last edited by 1CrawlinAccord; 10-28-2003, 02:59 AM.
    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Sup I have a set of those on my car, I like the look of it and I'm the only one in Hawaii with it on a 90-93 Accord so I guess its cool. Well yeah I see what you mean since the color of your car is Green but its your choice dude.

Glenn
    Red Devil Crew - Member 7
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) 5spd swap...100% done. Will post pics soon.
    F22a1-Turbo still debating...?

Comment

Yea, I'm still debating.

Comment

it all depends personally .. also depends on the colour of the car too as well.. i personally like amber cause
        A) its legal
        B) it aint bait to cops
        C) Looks JDMish
        d) it contrasts with my car

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

I agree totally. I am a JDM freak, and I love amber and anything else that is remotely JDM. Like I said in my first post, I have amber bulbs in my clear corners, and at night when my lights are on, I love the way the amber looks in the corners. But, I am not too sure if the amber lenses will look right with the color of my car. I really want them though. I also want the JDM amber sidemarkers. Hmmmm, deceisions, decisions.

Comment

thats what photoshop is for

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

LOL. Yea, you're right. Now, if only I had photoshop. Oh well. Still debating. I need the 92-93 Accord front bumper first.

Comment

i think it will look good... get the corners, bumpers and sidemarkers and youd be set... your choice tho..

ppi
                DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
                PC: *searching*

Comment

I think you're right. So, I guess I have to go hunting for a 92-93 front bumper(hopefully with the lip still on it).

Comment

hey whatsup man...you've got the arcadia green pearl, correct?

I spray painted my clear corners (not euro clears) with krylon amber stained glass paint.

I think it looks decent. Unique in my area...no cb7 has em around here. Good luck.

My members ride thread

Comment

alright she made it from superhonda!! hahah man ur car is clean....
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

whered you get the spraypaint?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

:lifts up skirt:

why danx you mishtur...ur car is uber clean too

Regarding the paint, I got it online via acehotline.com...but they ran out of stock.

I could NOT find it anywhere in my area...apparently paint is discountinued and they don't make it anymore.

Heaven forbid something happens to these corners, I guess I'll just cop a pair off egay...but it's hard to find the non euro clear amber signals nowadays. Oh well....

My members ride thread

Comment

hey where can you find the amber corners for the 92-93 honda accord... sometimes i see them on ebay but dont pay too much attention to em... peace...
                            93 SE auto... 4doors... and taking donations ---- SOLD

need new project...

Comment

Wow! That looks awesome. Well, my mind is made up. I am going to get amber corners.

Comment

Working...
                              X