Halo projectors for 93 accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo projectors for 93 accord

Does anyone here know where I can get Halo Projectors for my 93 Accord EX?

They don't make halo projectors for the 4th gen Accord, you would have to make some your self.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Thanks. I have another question.

Is it possible to use HIB bulbs in projectors.

Comment

HIB? or HID? HID yes if you have either a kit or use rebased OEM D2S bulbs...but I dunno what HIB is...guess I have been out of the loop on the whole lighting thing.
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

I know I know!!!

Originally posted by H23Accord
          HIB? or HID? HID yes if you have either a kit or use rebased OEM D2S bulbs...but I dunno what HIB is...guess I have been out of the loop on the whole lighting thing.
          First time I heard of HIB too...but hey, he might have started a new import slang term here!

HID = High Intensity Discharge "Any system that has ballasts to ignite low energy using high performance bulbs"
          This does not include systems such as CatZ Zeta Kits which just amplify a bulbs brightness

HIB = High Intensity Bulbs This includes PIAAS or any colored glass & xenon gas filled bulbs to mimic Hight Intensity Light. So far Silverstar bulbs ($39-$50 Depending on application) are as close as you can get to HID without buying a expensive HID system.

If you want to go even more expensive, you can get Japanese PIAA or Raybrig bulbs. These range from $60 - $160 for one set. Expensive but outperform even Silverstars.

Props to the NB and welcome to the board!
          I need a custom turbo manifold built....
          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

its funny, i have all the things to make the halos for my headlights but i never got around to do them...i even did the halos and all.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
              its funny, i have all the things to make the halos for my headlights but i never got around to do them...i even did the halos and all.

Sorry I meant HID bulbs!!! Oh, is there a way to make the halos? is there a kit somewhere or is it a custom job?

Comment

yeah there is. do a search. i think you use blind rods.

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by onelove4everyon
                  Sorry I meant HID bulbs!!! Oh, is there a way to make the halos? is there a kit somewhere or is it a custom job?
                  its a custom job...there should be a thread on here but im too lazy to look for it...i finished mine but never out it in...4 halos, with white led bulbs. like i said, i finished mine i just never put it in...interested in it?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

i thought they have those 1pc projectors on ebay with halos now?
                    Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

they sale Projectors on ebay for the 93 accord i bought some for my 92. also just look in import tuner & super street in the ads..
                      R.I.P. 92 Honda Accord EX Coupe 02/09/2005
                      R.I.P. 92 Honda Accord LX Coupe 03/15/2006

Comment

Working...
                      X