headlight adjustment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headlight adjustment

(btw, i havent been here in 2 yrs, long time)

anyhooooo, trying to adjust my headlight b/c my driver side is not aimed correctly

i've found one of the adjustment screws, although as i've searched, theres a horizontal and vertical alignment screw. not sure which is the one i've found, nor where the other one is.........

getting to the point.....could someone please disclose where the adjustment screws are. i already found a thread on proper alignment techniques so i'm good there.

thanks
    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

haha I'm in the same boat as to horizontal adjustment.
    I shall let you know if I come up with anything.

Searching commences now.

Comment

OK I just found something in the Honda Manual.

I'll edit the picture and post it here in a second.

EDIT: Take it back, its not the American headlight unit, the vertical adjuster looks a lot different than ours, so I'm assuming the horizontal adjuster is also different.
      Last edited by TheNextEpisode; 02-23-2010, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Where the manual fails to deliver, CB7tuner is there.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...65&postcount=5

Comment

thank you for another question answered marvelously
          "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

sorry for bringing up an old thread,whats the thread for headlight alignment?can u give me a link..need it so badly thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cb3 vtec View Post
              sorry for bringing up an old thread,whats the thread for headlight alignment?can u give me a link..need it so badly thanks
              you may have already found it but here you go:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...63&postcount=2
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
              X