Ebay parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay parts?

Can anyone praise or curse the quality of the clear corners and bumper lights we see on Ebay? Interior door handles also. Thanks! BC

for the interior door handles go to a junkyard! ebay wanted like 15 a piece, and i payed 35 for all four in mint condition... the car i bought came with the corners and bumper lights and i haven't had any problems. just remember that ebay is ALWAYS a gamble...

Comment

ive got clear corners and clear bumpers for sale if u want em

Comment

I have sent pm.....

Comment

ebay clear corners... are the only kind there are im pretty sure. As far as the door handles, try to find someone parting a car out, or go to a junkyard.

Comment

Thanks for the input......I will look around and see what I can find locally. BC

Comment

If you can find out the specific brand there are a couple that are better than others...

Depo is the best... they make OE reproductions also...

and Sonar is pretty good as well...

I've had both brands and they never leaked...

Which I can't say for the generic no name euro clears I had...
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

ebay is pretty good for some aftermarket parts...i get most of my little exterior mods off of the site. I like the clear corners i have off ebay, they look pretty against the white. I bought dc ceramic headers and aem cai off of ebay also, and those were pretty good price as well. for oem parts i would just go to a junkyard or check on here, because it'll be a lot cheaper!
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                X