Auto Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Headlights

I got all the hardware worked out along with the code and the wiring. In the next week when I get some free time I'll actually install it. I need to make adjustments to the settings when I actually have the sensor hooked up in the car. Once everything is figured out I'll switch to a smaller board that is cheaper so I can make a box half the size of a deck of cards. Runs DRL's in dim light and the headlights when it gets darker. You will be able to select light settings like normal, but I am going to have an auto mode that turns the system on.

Let me know what you think.

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

I was just thinking about this the other day. I was more so on the lines off Auto Off headlights instead of Auto On. Auto On has never really been reliable for me and a few friends; Our Jeep ZJs lol never seem to like the Auto On function.

I like your idea, do you think you could do an Auto Off function? I know most new cars have that function and it's kinda like a battery save feature fo those people who forget to turn off their lights. I don't know how that happens in a CB with that loud chime it does. Still would be a cool feature to have.

Comment

Yea I can do that fairly easily. Im gonna need to interupt the signal before the switch to do that.

Comment

that's sick bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Get the headlight stalk from an acura RL, it has an auto position on it.

Comment

That's good to know. I wonder if it will fit.

Comment

Working...
            X