92 Acura Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 Acura Headlights

will the 92 acura legend headlights fit right into the cb7?

Originally posted by accodridin19"s
    will the 92 acura legend headlights fit right into the cb7?
    not at all, custom work is required

Comment

Ascot lamps

If you wanna try some Acura line of headlamps for a different look...you may wanna try to do some JDM Ascot headlamps. It's not really acura but it's another Honda car based on the "CB" chassis....the ugliest in the family imo...90-93's anyway. It looks like a cross between a Accord Inspire and a regular Accord. If you think our cars were square shaped...the front end on these look really square and the grille makes it look even more hideous!

The 94up Ascots look more sexy however! They look like a cross between a Acura TL and Torneo Euro-R.

Now I'm not saying make your car look ugly. The headlamps on these cars are designed exactly like our jdm headlamps except for the fact they have a much larger highbeam section. Because of this, the housing is about umm roughly 2 1/4 inches longer. (guessing don't remember)

These are the headlamps that i've seen so many people buy on e-bay only to find out that they don't fit right. They are often times labeled as "JDM CB2/3 90-93 2.0si headlamps" in which they are, but you have to recognize the difference between those lamps and a CB3/4/9 for our chassis. Overseas a CB can be a jdm CB7, Ascot, Ascot Renova, or Inspire etc.

To be honest it's almost like a vigor headlamp without the "fog" built in. It isn't as long as a vigor headlamp but instead of having driving lamps built in, they kinda have a widened internal highbeam reflector.

Comparison Length wise from the front:

CB7 will look somethin like /==|=H=|==\
      Ascot will look somethin like /===|[-H-]|===\
      Inspire will look somethin like /===={|-H-|}====\

Yeah I know u guys lub my JDM ASCII pics huh?

If JDM CB7 lamps or Vigor lamps aren't a option, you may want to try these headlamps.

Be the first to start the Ascot trend! ^o^
      I need a custom turbo manifold built....
      707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
      "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei
        If you wanna try some Acura line of headlamps for a different look...you may wanna try to do some JDM Ascot headlamps....

......Be the first to start the Ascot trend! ^o^
        yea i saw a set on ebay a while ago..def notice the difference in size...they look like youd have a 6 inch section for a grill..but they are JDM and they will be unique..but IMO the ascot tails are much cleaner then the head lights..just look at ...ascot92?...ascot something..i know that much..his mid section for his tails is CLEAN!..

Comment

Working...
        X