Amber bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber bulbs

Are there bulbs that light up amber but do not look amber? Maybe look dark? Because these amber bulbs in my clear corners and bumpers aint lookin too good. Should I just risk it and run stock bulbs?

On another note, would having wrong colored bulbs be a moving violation? Same with no front license plate. Dont wanna lose my license.

Umm... just run the stock bulbs.

as for different color bulbs, yes it is a violation. I had actually just bought my car and was driving it home from the guy whom i bought it froms house, and got pulled over, he put blue bulbs in the corner lights.

Comment

Bah. What I meant was it is a moving violation (like a speeding ticket) to run stock bulbs with clear corners (IE: No amber colored blinkers being the offense.)

Comment

Id pay money for em, cuz I wanna be legal but still good looking, where can I find them?

Comment

ebay...

Aiko (then) & Ayu (now)

Comment

umm PIAA has amber bulbs that are called "Mirror Orange".. they look like clear bulbs, but when they light up they're amber..

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

exactly what im lookin for ^

Comment

Sylvania has 'em too, my buddy has them in his Mustytang.
                -Jay

Comment

good place for lightbulbs

http://autolumination.com
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Maybe I smoked too much today, but im not seein how to order online from that site like it says you can...

Comment

you add things to your cart, then a window will pop up your "cart" then it has a check out in your cart.
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Hmmm, I tried in Internet explorer and its fine, the Add to cart buttons did not show in Firefox.

Comment

pop up blocker needs to be turned off, or some kind of program is preventing it from poping up

Comment

LED Bulbs. I have them there the shit

My Ride
                            myspace

Comment

Yea i have the Sylvania Silver Star ones and they are exactly what you stated.
                              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Working...
                              X