Corner light probs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corner light probs...

Damnit! I just put in my hyper whites a few days ago and now my corner light won't work right. On the factory corners on the 93 it has an area of amber for the signals and then the rest is clear. The clear area doesn't light up on the passenger side. The drivers' side does...so it's supposed to it looks like. Here's the corner illuminated...

what could be wrong? is something ELSE burned out? loose light mabye? I wish I could slide the corners out to look but they are exceptionally stubborn. I didn't even know there were any other lights in the corner but the turn signal one...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by xplode; 01-07-2004, 03:17 PM.
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

there are 2 bulbs there, take it out and you will see...its probbably blown, though id rather not waste putting hyper whites in the yellow portion...put it in the other portion cause yellow doesnt change much =)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I never knew there was two! lol

damn it!

haha

I'll check that when I get home.

thanks

. Snail Squad .

Comment

I checked it out today...the bulb was blown...not just like normally...it was friggin' ahniallated. The little metal connectors were layin' all over the outer glass! haha. We'll get a new one tomorrow.

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Working...
        X