Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great! Got 9005's for the conversion/replacement, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great! Got 9005's for the conversion/replacement, but...

I can't get the old bulbs out. I saw TDUBBZ thread, but I still couldn't get it out. With the single digit weather we're having, and my need for new bulbs like tomorrow night, I don't think I'll be able to warm the housings up to loosen them enough to get them out. Should I just go to Honda for them to do it? Is that something they'd do for free? I imagine they have a bulb removing tool...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Dealers never do anything for free.. I went with my friend to get his headlight out and they were just going to charge 40 just to take the bulb out.. We just laughed at the guy and left

Comment

How funny... I just replied to a similar post on HAN about this same thing...

here's the link:HAN removing headlight bulbs link

and I'd just like to say that before this 9005 conversion (heh, if you could call it that) became trendy I had already done it way back in 97... that was my first set of lame blue bulbs that I bought (back when they were "cool") a short while after I had gotten my Accord... and I had bought the wrong size...so I just modded them to fit... I thought it was ghetto...but now it's a full fledged "conversion"... I feel so old skool whenever I hear about this "conversion"...
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

I got them in...it's so much easier to do during the day. They are a lot whiter than stock, but the beam pattern is still too narrow.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

beam pattern wont change chief, sadly no matter what you put in there pattern will stick suck cock n balls.

Comment

Working...
          X