Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreetGlow Gold Series Blue Neon Kit Advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreetGlow Gold Series Blue Neon Kit Advice...

Alright, so I have this blue StreetGlow Gold series kit that I bought months and months ago for about 115 on eBay.

I started to install it a few weeks ago, and came to the conclusion that the wires are too short to wire it so that the inverter is stays in the engine bay. There is about 3ft of wire on each end of each tube, which is plenty for the back, but not even close for the front. The right side would need about 4-5 feet and the left would need like 6...

Either way, that doesn't matter anymore, because I took my car to get tires and told the idiots that I had neons so they broke one and then started listening to me. I was right there telling them to do a better job blocking it on the lift, and sure enough, after they reassured me it would be fine, the block popped out and CRUNCH. Oh well. I was irate, but they won't replace it.

Anyways, my question is this: Does anyone have a spare streetglow 51" blue neon they would sell, or does anyone need a 51" neon?

If I get another replacement neon (and I don't want to buy one new for like 50 bucks), should I just splice some wire on the front ones (come to think of it, I can use the ones from the broken neon) so I can wire it properly? What did you guys do, did you have that problem?
    1992 Honda Accord EX 4 Door Sedan. Granny Eddition :-).

Working...
X