New Headlights, Eyebrows, and Fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Headlights, Eyebrows, and Fogs

hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that i just picked up a set of one peice lights, eyebrows, and fog lights all for $350 shipped from some guy off ebay and i think that he may have more sets available... anyways yeah pm if your interested ill hook you up with his ebay name... later

Pics on pg. 2 and 3
    Last edited by quakerjoe; 04-23-2006, 04:38 AM.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

good shit, any links?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
      hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that i just picked up a set of one peice lights, eyebrows, and fog lights all for $350 shipped from some guy off ebay and i think that he may have more sets available... anyways yeah pm if your interested ill hook you up with his ebay name... later

so your the guy who got it..
      nice pick up! 1pc + fogs + eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
        good shit, any links?

well right now i know he has one more set up on ebay... i think you have to search under cb oem lighting, but anyways im pretty sure he has more than that

he also has like vigor head lights and what not... he got flush mount spoilers for every other year accor except ours i think...

heres a link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1

of course these ones are mine ... but once again ill say it he might have more sets... just drop him a message

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

eye lids? were those custom made or something?

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

$75 shipping?
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by Takeda
              eye lids? were those custom made or something?
              I think Chargespeed made just eyelids for JDM headlights...

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

there are also g-square eyelids out there.... so who knows what these are.. but ill tell you when i ge the stuff on thursday... and about the $75 for shipping... i believe this guy is in asia... because he has many many jdm parts.... but anyways i also asked him if he knew where i could get a wiring harness and switch for the fogs and he said he thought he might have some around... so he would email me back and let me know... so if he does have a set there may be a possibility that he has more or has the ability to get more...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Very nice find man....keep us updated when you get them....

Comment

how come all these eyelids are surfacing now?! lol. that makes atleast 5 pairs i have seen w/in the past two weeks for sale. drats.

good find no doubt.

Comment

are those fogs 90-91 or 92-93?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGTUFFGUY
                        are those fogs 90-91 or 92-93?
                        the link is 92-93's.

Comment

the guy also just sold a pair of i peice headlights with eyelids... so this guys alone had at least three pairs that i know of... and then he was telling me about this guy he sold a package exactly like mine too and that guy actually ahs his eyelids up for sale on ebay...

heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-A...QQcmdZViewItem

that guy is really trying to make some money off them... i think that he has kind of over priced them, but then again price is determined upon demand

also the fogs are from a 93 so they are 92-93

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

$180USD for eyelids? you've got to be kidding me... they better be dipped in gold or something

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

alright thought i might post an update... so i have asked the guy if he could get me a switch and wiring harness for my fogs... well he has yet to get back to me about it... but i was searching around some forums and found a web site on here that most of you have probably heard of... hondaautomotiveparts.com... anyways i was searching through there awhile back and i could never find anything about switches for the optional equipment.... well anyways i knowsome of the stuff they dont offer here in the us ( those switches have to be bought in japan) well i finally found the list that the switch and the harness were listed under... exterior accessories... i dont know if anyone else knew that or not, but i just found out... so i now im going to see if this guy turns up with one and how much he wants for it, cause other wise im just going to buy a new one...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Working...
                              X