Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out these foglights and tell me if they ok!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out these foglights and tell me if they ok!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...03668287QQrdZ1

I just bought these JDM yellow foglights in autozone the picture in ebay is the same ones I bought just waiting to put them in. Tell me wat you guys think if they look cool or not? Commentz welcome!
    ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Hmmm, they are cheapies..... like mine. Personally, I like 'em. As long as there is a 55w bulb they should be bright. If the housings are chrome, I'd paint 'em flat black.
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Ive personally gotten over my rice light days.. as my projector fogs went out the window. Its not worth chopping up your bumper to put in cheap fogs imo..

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
        Ive personally gotten over my rice light days.. as my projector fogs went out the window. Its not worth chopping up your bumper to put in cheap fogs imo..
        I have to agree with you. I had APC Halo Foglights on my bumper and i kind of regretted putting them on there, because it caused some chipping under the mounting hardware and required me to drill holes in the bumper. In the long run, if you ever decide to remove them, they will leave some nasty paint stains where they were and will kind of ruin the apperance of the bumper.
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
          In the long run, if you ever decide to remove them, they will leave some nasty paint stains where they were and will kind of ruin the apperance of the bumper.
          Yeah, I can attest to that, as the bumper on my car looks somewhat war ravaged.

Comment

Working...
          X