HiD time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HiD time

Sup guys i got those blackhoused JDM projectors off ebay and want to install some HIDs what bulbs size am i looking for. Sorry never got chance to read ne stickies on it or search it up. Busy with work thanx

I-SR 6

Those lights use an H3 bulb. Its normally used in fog lights, like the ones on our cars. Your best bet would be to get 4300K-6000K bulbs for the most light output.
    1991 Black Accord Coupe
    Sprint Lowering Springs
    Neuspeed/Koni Sport Shocks
    Suspension Techniques Front and Rear Sway Bar
    17" Motegi DP6 with Bridgestone Potenzas
    TSX HID Retrofit with 4300K Bulbs
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/sthrnba711

Comment

First off, your headlights are not 'JDM'. Second, you better do a retrofit in them before putting HIDs in or you'll be upset with the results.

Those headlights are the worst for output and you'll be wasting money putting HIDs in those lights.
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
        First off, your headlights are not 'JDM'. Second, you better do a retrofit in them before putting HIDs in or you'll be upset with the results.

Those headlights are the worst for output and you'll be wasting money putting HIDs in those lights.

exactly so dont do it!

Comment

i got them with HIDs and I'm impressed! They suck ass without HIDs but wil HIDs they are pretty good, atleast 5 times bright than those halogen H3 than came with lights. Dont take my word for it.....get them if you want.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I love my 8000k HID kit

Will's Accord

Comment

these projectors acutally produce a decent output on the road with HIDs. without HIDs they are worse than stock.

finding H3 HIDs might be tricky but when you do it should be ok. make sure it's a good brand. most kits out there aren't even close to the quality of OEM (for retrofits) so be careful and do more research.
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Im going to retro-fit mine but I would really like to know if this is true
                Has anyone have ebay projectors(non retrofitted) road proof pics at night with the HiD H3's. Not pics of the projector but the actual light on the road from a CB7 and no other example like the actual HID thread. They had a 5th gen for an example. Please post!
                Last edited by JTEK24; 07-29-2006, 06:34 PM.
                My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                X