finally got angel eyes to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally got angel eyes to work

I've been tryin' to get angel eyes on my car for a lil' minute yet i didn't want to use the blind rod thing so i got a set of those apc foglights with the glow ring and took it out. Then i managed to place it around the highbeam in my headlight. Now i have angel eyes on my cb7 that i can change the color on or keep constant, and i didn't have to mess with soldering resistors and leds.
    Unfortunatly i don't have a digi-cam (still stuck in the past) but i do have a scanner and i am waiting for some photos to get devolped.....i will post them when i get them back just to give you an idea of what they look like. I've gotten so many compliments and i've only had them for a day, they look mad pimp.
    I don't lie, I bullshit

I want to see this.

Comment

no shit... heh i wanna see this too. How does it look? I wanna try that

Comment

scanner sucks.....i have some crappy pics i'll post them when i get to school cuz the scanner here is not responding for some reason.....don't know why? i need to just break down and get a digi camera soon
        I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

had to do some configuring with my scanner but i did get some result...I don't take many picture tho' as you can tell in these crappy pics but here they are. (guess i shouldn't have used the flash)

i need to get some better pics, those don't even come close to given it justice......you can barely even see 'em
          i'll try to get some better ones up soon
          I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

btw none of my lights were on but the halos
            I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

You need some better pics so i can see them

did u use those cheap foglight? the ones at like walmart that the outer ring changes colors? Im thinking of doing something like this.
              Last edited by uncle_el; 04-04-2004, 10:53 PM.

Comment

i'm working on getting better pics... i took some more last night but i still have to have them devolped and scanned.
                i'm not sure if it was the same as the ones you're talkin' about but i got 'em from my friend who got them from autozone. They are apc foglights with the seven color "glo ring". It turned out pretty good but i was checking out this site http://www.customangeleyes.com/
                but i don't know where to get some Ultra High Output 10,000-12,000mcd LEDs like they are talking about.....i wouldn't be able to change the color but i could see them in the day
                I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

got some pictures they are a little better but they still kinda suck

I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

can't get the pics the right size damn it...can i get some mod help here?
                    I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

i can help u pm me

Comment

finally got the size problem fixed.....my dumbass was using thumbnails oh well here ya go
                        I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

get a digital pic no one can see whats goin on. its crappy pic .

Comment

from what i can make out that looks pretty tight
                            COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

i was lookin' at digi cameras this week but i don't really want to spend too much on a camera....i'd rather buy a camber kit or invest in one.....maybe i can use one of my friends picture phones
                              I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Working...
                              X