where to buy fabric...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to buy fabric...

i havent' made a trip to any local places at all yet, i was wondering if any of you guys who have re-upholstered their interiors bought the fabric offline?

i was thinking of some sort of a designer fabric to reupholster the inserts inthe doors of my car. any help?

if i can't find any designer fabric that appeals to me, then i'll jsut find some brick colored microfiber suede material/colored fabric, and go to work from there. a little something different to do with the car, i guess.

maybe reupholster the headliner with some faux suede...i dunno.

two threads, in the wrong section, asking the same question.. get it together!!

both of these threads are one month old and no replies.. delete them and create a new one where its suppossed to go!!!
    .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

not to promote posting in the wrong section.... BUT i went to JO ANNE fabrics to get some micro suede
      OHIO CB7'S #11
      SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

Call around. Check yellowpages.

Comment

all depends on the fabric joannes is a good start although they only sell a select few colors of suede most auto salons and custom shops can get you what you need and try ethan allen also

the build and demise
          buy stuff i want a new car

Comment

Working...
          X