• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothin like some good ol' daylight makers.lol

Comment

the retro fit is coming out great keep us posted with the pics

Comment

Hey I got those projectors, what did you do just take the crappy ones out and just fit the others in? I know you had to do some modifying huh? do you have those pics? If not I might sell my ebay projectors.
        My CB For Sale

Comment

Damn that's looking great anymore updates on this....maybe some more pictures?

Car audio classifieds...
          http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
          Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

when are you gonna do DIY write up?

Comment

Originally posted by haccord992h
              TSX projector on the headlight:
              How did you open the Eb@y housing? Was it hard did you end up damaging the houseing? Im doing the exact same retro and I havent had a chance to open the headlights up yet.
              I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira_kj
                How did you open the Eb@y housing? Was it hard did you end up damaging the houseing? Im doing the exact same retro and I havent had a chance to open the headlights up yet.
                Just buy a heat gun and slowly heat the silicone around the lens and pull them apart. Be careful though, those lenses a plastic so the heat gun could melt it. Then there are some screws holding the black(or chrome) peice together and then screw that part off and then you should be able to take the crappy projector out. I did mine yesterday just to see if it works the same way as when I took my factory ones apart. I have no projectors to replace the old ones but I am shopping for some.
                My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                X