what type of bulb is in your clears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what type of bulb is in your clears?

i was wondering, what bulbs brand wise do you guys use in your clear corners or jdm 1 pieces?

i get amber bulbs from this one site but they tend to fade after a few months and i dont feel like buying another set. im looking for them in my jdm 1 piece the 194 and also my bottom lights 1157.

let me know. i really want amber...good one and not a cheapo.

another question, since the jdm 1 piece headlights are plain and clear should i go buy a chrome silver/amber bulb so u wont see the amber and then buy a matching pair for the bumper lights or should i just get a amber bulb for both?

thanks guys!
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

For what you are looking for, I would recommend some LED corner and bumper bulbs.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

well in my jdm headlights all i have are the just the normal amber 194a bulbs. they dont look yellow at all just amber.

Comment

same here^^

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i use oem bulbs from honda that are orange for my JDM one-piece headlights. havent faded at all.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I use T11 Wide angle super White LED wedge bulbs in my corners. They are white (hint of blue) but the only draw back is at night my corners have a dim shine to them since the LED is still on but not enough to drain your battery. I've had them for a year. Not bad but .
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

what brand is the amber ones, cause they have them at the store but IMO i thought it would be more yellowish....
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

man i bought the b1 hybrid polarg bulbs, they are a bit more yellow....***.

so i went to kregan and purchased theirs, its a bit more amber...not as much as id like but its better than them polarg bulbs.

polarg makes some good hyper white and headlight bulbs though.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                  man i bought the b1 hybrid polarg bulbs, they are a bit more yellow....***.

so i went to kregan and purchased theirs, its a bit more amber...not as much as id like but its better than them polarg bulbs.

polarg makes some good hyper white and headlight bulbs though.
                  do you have a picture of the B1 hybrids output? I've wanted the polarg ambers but the other series not B1 hybrid I think it was the L-02,

Comment

sorry i dont, its a bit brighter than the standard 194 bulb, its a 5w bulb and not a 3w bulb.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Incandecent bulbs fade...

get leds

They make great tower bulbs that are the same size as regular bulbs but have like 30 or 40 leds in them oh and they never fade or burn out. as long as you dont mine the brake light indicator on all the time lol. Theres a solution for that aswell i think its a load resistor you can run inline depending on the draw.
                      I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Working...
                      X