H3 or H3C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H3 or H3C?

i have a set of 9091 usdm fogs, which bulbs go for these fogs? H3's or H3C's?? i just burned one out and i need to replace it please please tell me there H3's cause im gonna pick up some yellow ones if they are
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

i could be wrong but i believe they are the h3c, but the h3 will work , do a search someone asked this a day or so ago

Comment

they are H3c but you can easily make them H3

H3c has + and - that pluhs into the bulb conector.
      H3 has only + and is self grounding.

when useing H3 bulb plug the singal + into the conector and get a randum wire and ground it to the metal houseing that the bulb sits in and put the other end of the wire into the - part of the bulb conector.

Timmy 0 tool did a DIY on this search and you should be able to find it.

Pm me with any questions
      My Ride...

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
        they are H3c but you can easily make them H3

H3c has + and - that pluhs into the bulb conector.
        H3 has only + and is self grounding.

when useing H3 bulb plug the singal + into the conector and get a randum wire and ground it to the metal houseing that the bulb sits in and put the other end of the wire into the - part of the bulb conector.

Timmy 0 tool did a DIY on this search and you should be able to find it.

Pm me with any questions

sweet thanks man will pm you if i run into any prob's and i have a cam i can take pics of too if need be.

sweet just found that DIY and I have this quote its saying 9091's are H3 9293's are H3C.

Originally posted by deckeda
        According to [mike]'s light application guide, this DIY would only apply to 92-93, since 90-91 foglights already use the H-3 bulb. :
        Last edited by 92cb7accord; 07-29-2007, 01:41 PM.
        Originally posted by jboyce
        i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Working...
        X