projector question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

projector question

hey im curious about the aftermarket projectors. why is there 3 different outputs? i know the outer projector is the low beam. and i beleive the outer one is the high beam? but what the hell is the inner smaller circle for? looks? foglights? I'm just a tad be confuzzeled on this one. let me know because im going to be getting some soon and i plan on making my own angel eyes and adding HID . ya gotta love HID.

Michalob's CB7

the middle bulb is the parking lights..they turn on, along wit the outter orange bulb...it's the first click on your light switch..

-A. Swift
    CB7 member number 137
    Black Doubt Crew member #2
    Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

thats screwed up. heh. i should see if i can add a nice foglight in there or something. thanks swifty!

Michalob's CB7

Comment

Re: projector question

Originally posted by Michalob
        hey im curious about the aftermarket projectors. why is there 3 different outputs? i know the outer projector is the low beam. and i beleive the outer one is the high beam? but what the hell is the inner smaller circle for? looks? foglights? I'm just a tad be confuzzeled on this one. let me know because im going to be getting some soon and i plan on making my own angel eyes and adding HID . ya gotta love HID.

am selling a pair with 4300k's phillips oem hid kit evrything works.. blk housing..
        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

I already have the prjoectors..how much for just the HID kit?

-A. Swift
          CB7 member number 137
          Black Doubt Crew member #2
          Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

srry guy.. am not selling the hid sep. i need to part out the whole . thing , try ebay they sell hid kits there.
            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

post your entire set up for sale in classifieds

Comment

Working...
              X