Depot fogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depot fogs?

I just went to procarparts' site and the listing for the 9293 depot fogs are no longer there. I did a google search for someone else that sold them, but found nothing. Does anyone know whats up?
    1992 Accord EX 4dr 5spd - SOLD after just over a decade of ownership
    2000 Subaru Legacy GT wagon 5spd
    AHM Platinum Parts Counterperson

guess cb guy didn't buy much of it..

-saw a few on ebay few days ago..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

check on ebay

Comment

damn that sucks. i just got mine from them in january

Comment

I'm not too happy to hear that either, im gonna go check ebay just in case.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

jdm car boy has them, there was a thread like this this earlier today.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Where could I find some 90-91 front fog lights? I am looking for some for my car currently.

Comment

9091 fogs are even harder to find. Aside from Ebay, i dont even know where to find Depo's for the 9293s....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc

9091 fogs are even harder to find. Aside from Ebay, i dont even know where to find Depo's for the 9293s....
                  Those are easyier to find then you think hit up majetic honda

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                    Those are easyier to find then you think hit up majetic honda

yup...I just call up dealer....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I checked last week and there were only one set left for the 9091 in the warehouse system. Hurry while you can.

08V31-SM4-100
                      1992 Accord EX 4dr 5spd - SOLD after just over a decade of ownership
                      2000 Subaru Legacy GT wagon 5spd
                      AHM Platinum Parts Counterperson

Comment

Sweet, I will get em very soon.

Comment

for the depo fogs, i think that everyone selling them in the US has run out.
                          My order on these 92-93 depo fogs are on backorder and ebay has stopped listing them too. I know this guy who buys car parts locally to sell to others, and he told me that depo fogs are on high demand, he had several depo fogs for civics, but they ran out really fast.

fyi, i ordered mine on jdmcarboy

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

I havent heard good things about jdmcarboy because of their service so I wold be wary from ordring from them. Depo shouldnt be hard to find. If I were to get Depos I would get the fogs only and wire up your own lights/switch. I have heard the harness that comes with Depot isnt too good and keeps on popping 15amp fuses. Me and my friend wired mine up and we are still running the 15a fuse just fine.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well, everywhere else i searched stopped carrying depo fogs.

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Working...
                              X