Good Cleaner/Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Cleaner/Polish

If anyone is trying to find a good cleaner/polish, i would recommend Liquid Lustre. It is the stuff that is shown on tv. The stuff works great, i used it for the first time on my car and it got every last bit of oxidation off my car. it also took the number from the track off of my window. Let me add that the number was on there for 3 weeks and would have been a pain to get off with anything else. the stuff works miracles, it can actually take dried spray paint off your car, i have seen it done. just thought i would let everyone know about this great polish.

is it an abrasive cleaner

how much, and where can you get it (other than tv commercial ads)

Comment

no it is not an abrasive cleaner. it is all natural carnauba (i think that is how you spell it) wax. you can order it from http://www.liquidlustre.com.

it is $12 for a 16oz bottle or $20 for a 32oz bottle

Comment

I'll stick to meguiars for now.

Maybe I will hit up the infomercial stuff later.

Thanks for the tips though.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

yeah, you can never go wrong with meguiars, but i'm always lookin for something that might be better

Comment

to put it gently, the question to be asked is can meguiars take dried spray paint off of your vehicle? the answer is no. liquid lustre takes it off and makes your car look like it should be on the showroom floor.

Comment

Originally posted by White92
              to put it gently, the question to be asked is can meguiars take dried spray paint off of your vehicle? the answer is no. liquid lustre takes it off and makes your car look like it should be on the showroom floor.
              Pics or

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

actually the question to be asked is, how the hell did you get spray paint on your car

Comment

i didn't have the spray paint on my car, it was a demonstration that i saw first-hand. the guy sprayed the paint on a hood that had clear coat on it and got a rag wet and tried to wipe the paint off and it wouldn't come off. he then put some of the liquid lustre on a rag and started working it into the hood where the spray paint was and it came off without putting any effort into getting it off of the hood. he used fast drying enamel for the demonstration. after he sprayed it on, he had me rub my hand across the paint to prove that it was dry. that is how i know that the stuff gets the paint off.

Comment

5spdintegra, i have pics of my car posted under member's rides. the pics were taken after washing and waxing the car.

Comment

5spdintegra, i have pics of my car posted under member's rides. the pics were taken after washing and waxing the car.
                      I'm talking about the damn spray paint!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Working...
                      X