No announcement yet.

What kind of wax do you USE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have used it for awhile and i love it.

Comment

yeah u like it but it harms the paint. go to any body shop and see if they got silicone in there wax or armoral. i guarentee u not

Comment

waxing issue

yo my car club has its own body shop and the presedent and owner of the shop uses mothers or any wax that has pure carnauba wax. he uses it on all his custom car and club members all use it too. it guve us a real good professional shine. highly recomend it .

Comment

i use meguires gold class
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

i carry meguiars gold class and mothers showtime spray wax everywhere i go, i have a small detail shop in my trunk, car wash liquid,rubbing compund,wax, dress up, armoral, rags paper towels brushes glass cleaner...etc...always prepared
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Well, just thought I would throw in my reply here as I have only seen a couple other people vote for Zaino products, but I am a die harad Zaino user that used to use Meguirer's. Zaino is kind of a pain to put on the first time (if you do it the way you are supposed to), but from there adding a coat of polish every now and then is not too bad. Plus, I use their detailer, leather/plastic conditioner, and tire dressing. All excellent products, IMHO. Plus, the tire dressing does not fling at all. Oh yeah, I also use their clay bars and washing soap.

If nothing else, just make sure you never use dish washing soap to wash your car, unless you are trying to strip all the old stuff off to start over new.
              Eric91Z
              eric91z@globalccs.net
              '92 Honda Accord EX Coupe - For Sale (email me)

Comment

i use meguires nxt...i love the results and its soo easy to take off. anyone else try it yet?

Comment

Working...
                X