Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

detailing article, advanced cleaning

http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums...1430487&page=1
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

wut a great article.. im goign to make it a sticky within the next few days..

Comment

Wow, good stuff... I'm just getting used to actually washing my car. Seems like I have a long way to go to really get into detailing!

Seems like that's a great tool though, and the instructions seem pretty straightforward.

Comment

careful deever i wouldnt go power buffing anything on ur car yet especially if you dont know what your doin, could be a huge mistake, a 626 dollar one for new paint

Comment

Very true... I won't be power-buffing my brand new Maaco paint job anytime soon (if ever) I's sure... Still, it seems like a great tool.

I'll learn to do it by hand first though. I never waxed a car before!

Comment

well get ready for the ever so famous "Numb arm" hehe.. buffing is a pain in the ass, but the end result is worth it .

Comment

Working...
            X