5 Star Shine Auto Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Star Shine Auto Polish

Hi all. My name is Chad and I am a new member to the site. I have been in touch with accordztech on another site and he said that it is fine for me to post some information on a product of ours.

The product is called 5 Star Shine. It is a car polymer car polish that is better than anything you've ever used on your car. It has great shine and incredibly the durability will outlast 150+ car washes.

I have had it on my car for almost a year now and I only wash with a wash mitt and plain water. The dirt comes off like a dry erase board and the car looks freshly waxed.

Don't just take my word for it. Here are a couple of web links that have user opinions and comments on 5 Star Shine.

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net/fo...threadid=45700

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net/fo...threadid=48193

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net/fo...threadid=44819

If you decide to order, use my discount code 'VIPDISCOUNTS' in the customer code box at checkout and you'll receive a nice discount.

Accordztech will post an ongoing update on his experience with 5 Star Shine.

Thanks,
    -Chad

www.5starshine.com
    Use discount code 'VIPDISCOUNTS'
    at checkout to recieve a discount.

www.5starshine.com

welcome to the site chad, finally you made it over here.

yes i did order this product and used it today, ill post another thread on it but it really is a nice shine very deep and slick. i never felt any wax or polish this smooth. haha on my hood i put my towel on it and without moving the towel it just moved till it fell off the car! haha
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

accordztech......you have any pics of your hood,i would like to see the shine.how much is the stuff anyway?thanks.

Comment

price isnt a issue it will last long hopefully...thats why im trying it.

i wont have pics for a while but the shine is really nice. at least i wont have to wax for 2 years.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

man it wont last 2 years around here,weather blows.i looked on the site but cant find the price.i cant see any wax honestly lasting a a couple months,never mind a year,no matter what you should wax your car at least once a month.well it does depend on were your located too.around here thats what i have to do.but it all depends.

Comment

dude read his links, and go to www.5starshine.com

main reason wax dont last long cause its not durable this is a differnt type of wax.

people tried it in snow etc that i read and it hasnt phazed them. haha read fo!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i already red that.i dont believe.its cool i am not saying dont buy it.i just think that the top waxes out there are fine.i like waxing my car anyway.i guess if you dont like waxing then go for it.but i guarantee yours wont keep a shine more than a couple months (if that) just keep us updated so we can see what happens.its kinda like house paints,i do construction and when i paint house theres paints that say 20 year guarante not to fade or chip.but i am repainting the same peoples house in 3-4 yrs.

Comment

if you read and all that stuff you will see this stuff is duable and the links that he has given people on there has tried it for 9 months and the shine and the protection is still there.

this is one of the reasons im trying it.

i was just like you, hella skeptical and critisizing...but after reading everyones testimonials i had to give it a try cause i mean 9 months, thats amazing already.

normal wax is carnuba which isnt durable...but this one is...its PTFE and not carnuba which is like 5 steps up.

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=4304

i responded there...haha chad should be talking to you! lol...

Retro!

Hater

Comment

its cool man,i will stick to Meguires.works great for me.

Comment

i just got tired of having the wax fade after 3 months. having to re-apply and stuff takes time. i dont have much time any more.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

ya i understand let us know how it turns out.hope it works like it says for you because i know you and your cleaning habbits.i mean just look at your engine .......geeze i could eat off the intake mani.

Comment

good stuff!! check this out guys!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5886

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                        X