X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 star shine -->my experiance 56k=cheap

Introducing the 5starshine.

reference: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5690

my story: i didnt like this product at all and i thought it was straight bull. i talked to chad, a representative, before and i really didnt listen, cause i didnt have much cash and i still didnt believe it.

then i thought latley that i have been spending alot of time washing and waxing all 3 of my cars.

i also thought that since many tried it and is pleased, even in snow and stuff, that i should try it as well.

price: the price for this product is a little high but it balances out with how much money i spend on wax. i spend:

8 dollars for soap
    15 dollars for clay bar
    10 dollars for all the wax
    5 bucks some detailing stuff
    and about 3 to 4 hours every 3 months.

so thats about humm...30 bucks every 3 months. now in one year that will cost me 120 bucks. idealy, so i was like shit this product in a way is cheaper.

my car before was really clean as alot of you noticed, its very shinny and i woiuldnt let anything harm the paint or use something that i am not sure about on this paint.

pic of the product. the bottles are small but i only used less than half on my entire car.

this wax was really easy to apply, but dont be stupid and leave it on for hella long, i made that mistake, i went to eat and an hour later i came back haha!!

rear end

side with me

other side

reflection

mirror like reflection see

top of car

i even put it on my visors

now i let this car shit through shit. i parked it under a tree for a whole day and saw sap, bird shit etc. then i just rinsed it off with water and light pressure and it came off soo smooth and quick. i dont use soap and it really sheeeths water.

usually after just a couple of hours of sap on the car the wax is completley gone, but not with this. now with 45 minute washes i can now do it within 10 minutes and anywhere literally.

the shine of this product is very nice. its not hella deep but it is deep enough even for me. the differences between mequiars and this product is barley noticable.

so far this wax has been on for about 2 weeks and its SMOOTHER than any wax i ever tried. its just dead smooth.

worth it!
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Cool, I am glad that it is living up to your expectations.

Use the customer code 'VIPDISCOUNTS' to get a discount at checkout.

-Chad
    Use discount code 'VIPDISCOUNTS'
    at checkout to recieve a discount.

www.5starshine.com

Comment

^thats the guy promoting the product!
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

oh dudes do that vip discount thing, you get a instant 20 dollars off.

when u order the special code is "VIPDISCOUNTS" type it in right.

Last edited by accordztech; 04-15-2004, 09:36 PM.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

5starshine.com doesnt work. but pics look good

Comment

check back later...iono why its like that.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i just put 5star on my 300zx rims, 17's and its shinny and sMOOOTH...

Retro!

Hater

Comment

$20.00 off?? how much is that?damn i will stick to Meguires.i dont mind applying once a month but i have had the wax on my car for 2 months now and its still slipper and shiny,i just put a towel on my hood and it swept off.Meguires is as good as anything,but if it lasts a year ,than i guess its for the people that like to wax once a year.

Comment

i used to go with meguiars. but always dissapointed at how long it didnt last. then i have to go through re-applying plus my school, college, social life, and other things that come up and i now dont have alot of time.

now this wax is really nice. it rained today and it didnt bead up like mequiars...it kinda danced on my car and just kept drying itself by sheething. this wax is far better than mequiars in terms of duability and ability to help clean the car.

im throwing away my mequiars. my 2 waxes are now 5star shine and s100 wax. both outlast mequiars hands down.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

its almost 2 months how's this stuff holding up ?

Comment

now three months
                      how's this stuff doing accordztech?
                      ~~~~~~~

Comment

its still going like an energizer battery...hehehe...i put it on my van as well....

this stuff is cool...i let brake fluid sit on it and it didnt fade it.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

awsome man, sounds like this stuff is really the sh!t!
                          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                          X