really bad water spot removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really bad water spot removal

well i been detailing alot of cars and got this mersades v12 AMG s600 recently. she has alot of bad water spots on the paint and the glass, i mean soo bad that it was ugly, couldnt be washed out or buffed with polish and wax or claybar.

so i searched and found a good product:

3m rubbing compound fine cut.

its some good stuff and really easy to use, also you can use it by hand.

this product also gets out swirl marks, scratches, and water spots very well!

basically rub it in and you will see the stuff disappear....good stufff and her car is black so you know that stuff is good =).

her car is now a mirror =)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

sweet. I wish u can come to MA and clean up my car. I have like grease or oil on it from peoples hands the car like sucks the oil ouitta ur hands and leaves bad fingerprints. What takes that out?

We don't have claybar around here

Comment

just wash it with some soap and your set
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

yup...thats some good stuff me and my friends used it to clean up our work after debadging a few cars

Comment

fine cut can be used on rims? i have this one spot that doesnt seem to want to leave. its like.. dirt but wont come off, its tiny its actually inside the rim around the brake area like a teeny dot, but it annoys me cus the rest of everything is bling bling and i happen to see it some times but that is making me nuts..

Comment

id rather use mag and aluminum polish from mothers, its safe for rims....3m might hurt the rim even though its not visible.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

yeah, sounds good.. i need to fully detail my car again, since the weather is back up to the 80s up hurr in michigan.. all u cali peeps kiss my ass. u and ur nice weather all year.. FU ALL .. haha.

Comment

heheh cool.

a full detail isnt that hard, i can do hella in a day if i had to. its just that if you have the right stuff and some stuff that is good and easy to use.

i finished her car within 4 hours but thats with major water spots.

normal cars i can finish in 2 hours, like the h2 i did monday

Retro!

Hater

Comment

say man i got dose white rain spots too. where did u buy dat polish u used and wat is it called ? aite thanks

Comment

i found it at napa auto store but look around

3m fine cut rubbing compound, dark bottle.

also people with bad crap on rims it works, worked on my alloys and taking off old emblem sticker stuff!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i found it at napa auto store but look around

3m fine cut rubbing compound, dark bottle.

also people with bad crap on rims it works, worked on my alloys and taking off old emblem sticker stuff!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                      X