My CB Install!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CB Install!

Discriptions in the Vid Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cD18hTCEXw

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121793

i like that man. i need to get some tweets in my ride

Comment

Originally posted by slammed91cb7 View Post
      i like that man. i need to get some tweets in my ride
      Thanks Brother!

Comment

nice! thats a clean ass cb !
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!
        Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

very nice and has a good sound.i need to upgrade mines also.my cd player stop working.

Comment

nice clean simple setup, i like

Comment

Flush tweets are what i want! i dont know why infinity kappa didn't make my tweets flush... thumbs down, wayyy down for Infinity

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
                Flush tweets are what i want! i dont know why infinity kappa didn't make my tweets flush... thumbs down, wayyy down for Infinity
                Thanks everyone! Infinity does suck on more then one level! they were bought out and moved to china like everyone else..grr...but if you guys ever need any help! Let me know!

Comment

I take that the red thing plug on the headunit is a USB flashdrive????

looking good. i really like how the tweeters look on the front door...
                  JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
                    I take that the red thing plug on the headunit is a USB flashdrive????

looking good. i really like how the tweeters look on the front door...
                    Yeah its just a cheap one but the deck reads the songs out and everything throught the deck so its nice! Thanks man, It wasnt hard so if anyone out there is scared to drill holes in there doors dont be, its easy! and looks alot better then externally mounting them

Comment

Originally posted by Ont1992ADL View Post
                      Yeah its just a cheap one but the deck reads the songs out and everything throught the deck so its nice! Thanks man, It wasnt hard so if anyone out there is scared to drill holes in there doors dont be, its easy! and looks alot better then externally mounting them

Yeah i want to do it, and i am not scared though, just don't know what to use to do the holes... i am thinking about getting some Kenwood tweeters, since i already have kenwood speakers..
                      JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                        very nice and has a good sound.
                        +1

I like the Originality, those doors look cleaner than hell! Like OEM!!!

I gotta find a reputable company to get me a 5spd. Remote start system, for these cold mornings to come.

Originally posted by SE_DynamiK
                        L M F A O !! Here's some advice: if you want to run 14's, don't sit at the light for 3 seconds after it turns green.

Comment

All 4 doors.

I love those climate controls. I want that.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            All 4 doors.

I love those climate controls. I want that.

You stupid.

Downgrade.
                            wat?

Comment

Better than my dual knobs. Knobs FTL my friend. Get with the 9293 program. Jeesh.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X