Anybody have RE coax speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have RE coax speakers?

I found some RE Audio speakers on Ebay for 42 bones for the pair. I have heard mad good shit about their subs, but arent so sure about speakers. Anybody have experience with them these days? I hope 6.5" fits in a Civic without taking that black piece out. I need some input on that.

Also, whats the good head unit out these days under $150? I wanna have high pass controls and whatever needed to take the bass from my speakers so I can blast the shit out of them. I am a Pioneer fan for the last 5 years and its all I have ever owned. But I wanna try other brands. And some insight on where to get some cheap radios will help alot toooooo. Thanks!!!

Yo???

Comment

I have never messed with RE Audio ever but all i know is that the Subs are out of this world. How deep is the black pod or whatever? Find that out and just look online at some sites. Thats what i do.

And i have yet to find a head unit that has those filters that is not Pioneer. Are you looking towards buying some things online? Cause i got all the sites for ya.
      www.sonicelectronix.com www.onlinecarstereo.com are the two that I use and I've bought from numerous times
      CDOG
      He's baaaacckk

Comment

ummm re in the coax and seperates unless its the topdollar shit its been very dull sounding... i would expect more.

my judgments have been made based on a product that was 1-2ish years old now. place in a demo wall compared to simlar priced and higher priced product.
        Members Ride sold...
        I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Working...
        X