Info Needed on Nakamichi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info Needed on Nakamichi

Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone had some input on the Nakamichi In Dash CD players. I have an upper level Alpine, but am tired of all the mess you have to go through just to adjust the treble.

why not get a nice pioneer? or a audiobanh deck....i never heard of Nakamichi but it is on the web....

http://www.nakamichi.com/

its not too attractive....but what are u looking for in a deck?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Nakamichi
      Hi-End Car stereo from Japan.

Make sure to buy newest model..
      if you want to play the burned CD-R..

I would recommend Nakamichi CD-400.
      No problem with playing burned CD-R.

Max Output : 47 W * 4 (4 ohms)
      Frequency Response : 15 - 30,000 Hz ±1 dB
      Output Level : 4 V
      D/A Converter Type : 24-bit D/A converter
      Frequency Response : 20 - 20,000 Hz
      Signal-to-Noise Ratio : Better than 100 dB
      Dynamic Range : Better than 90 dB
      Total harmonic Distortion : 0.005% (1 kHz)
      1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
      2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
      3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
      4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
      5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

which alpine do you have???? i like the higher end alpine because you can fine tune your sound and get the best quality music out of it

Head Games Intl

Comment

its not like a volume control that u have to adjust all the time, its a one time setting....gives nice clean sound...thats whats nice about alpines...and others with adjustable EQ's...yet that nakamichi looks ugly in my opinion....no offense...but id rather hit up a eclipse deck
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Yep, I suggest the Eclipse as well!
            You'll adjust your bass & treble once and never touch it again. If you go with a CD8443, you'll have a fully adjustable parametric EQ built in as well as 8 volt preouts.
            CAI soundz so good........
            But not as good as a full Eclipse Sound system
            www.clubaccordquebec.com

Comment

Hey guys whats up im a car audio installer and my experience goes as follows, in my accord i had an alpine but because its my demo car i removed the old system and installed my new audiobahn/eclipse system i have an eclipse head unit with there outboard 8 band parametric equilizer, two audiobahn amps one class d and one 6 channel and the eclipse head unit is awesome, i love it i payed 1300 for it but it was definatly worth it. The clarity is unbelievable.
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

OK HERE IT IS NAKAMICHI'S ARE THE SHIT THERE LIKE THE BEST CAUSE OF THE WAY THEY WERE MADE THEIR NOT FANCY BUT VERY AWESOME BY BROTHER HAD ONE ALONG TIME AGO NOW I OWN IT I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT
                isnt it funny when fat people fall..i sure think it is

Comment

Working...
                X