audiovox alarm fucking me over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audiovox alarm fucking me over.

well my accord came with a audiovox alarm and i know im stupid but i cant figure out how to use it. so if anyone has this same one please help. when i got the car i could lock/unlock the car with it but now i can only lock it and have to unlock it manualy. it came with nno manual and the company sucks toi get ahold of. it has 3 buttons one for option, one for lock and one unlock. i must press the buttons by accident and fuck it up. can someone trach me how to use all of its options,. as of right now the ulock button disarms the alarm and the lock button arms it. but i cant unlock the car by pressing the unlock button but i can lock it using the lock button. also i dont know what the option button does. please help thanks.
    [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

alright guy...well the remote must work fine because it arms and disarms the car...the actual alarm brain has wires going from it to your door locks so that it can lock and unlock your doors...one of these wires must have gotten disconnected...there are 4 wires in charge of locking and unlocking the doors...2 for locking, 2 for unlocking...for each pair of wires, one should go under the carpet on the drivers side to connect to a factory harness and the other should be grounded somewhere on your chasis...the unlock wire colors are as follows...

purple- should be connected to a chasis ground somewhere...follow it from your alarm brain and make sure it is...

blue/black- this wire should go from your alarm brain to a spot under the carpet on the drivers side, check to see if this wire has gotten disconnected

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

Working...
    X