Put tweeters in today, yessssss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put tweeters in today, yessssss...

Our cars are so Lego-ish....I decided to finally put my new components in, but unfortunately my woofers didn't fit, I think they're 7"...I pieced the set together from Parts Express. Anyways the tweeters were easy to do, I just took the things by the mirrors off, drilled holes with my handy hole saw drill attachment and now I just enjoy higher clarity. They came out kind of ugly though, so I might get new ones and drill holes in the door panels...the driver's side switch harness is a bitch though. Anyone put tweeters in their doors/pillars?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

i have mine in the door nect to the door handle. check it out
    don't worry about hitting anything, nothings there

need more help?
    "Sorry i can't let you in, the back seat is down..."

Comment

how was the install for putting them next to the door handle?

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

mine are also in the door panel, install is really simple

Comment

Yo do you have any more pics of your drop? I remember you from HS...you have Sprints, right? Sorry...

Yea I'll put them in the doors the next time I get a chance...it sounds good as is though, just looks kind of ugly.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

install is simple, probably easier than in the mirror. make it a TIGHT fit though or else you'll be using lots of goop like i had to.
            "Sorry i can't let you in, the back seat is down..."

Comment

yeah I have my tweeter beside the door handles also I thing in the 90-93 accords that's the best spot

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

mine are on the mirror triangular things as well

Comment

I've got mines next to the door handles too. I traced the mounting cup on the door panel, then carefully cut through with a box cutter (razor blade). Mines are perfect, IMO. Be on the lookout for my ride in the member's rides section!

Couldn't of been done without you guys

Comment

Working...
                  X