Clifford alarm system is mute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
    Ill take a picture of the top of it when im on break again. The harness connecting to the computer did not want to come off and i didnt want to break it. It would some times just randomly go off then when i hit the button it will turn off and not nake a sound again. The one wire goes through the firewall to the speaker. Another wire runs to the LED which is next to my defrost button. The other one goes to where i showed you and there is a whole drilled behind the hood latch. As i was disconeting some of the wires the smallest ones seem to control the door locks but other than that i couldnt figure anything out. Also the speaker box has a whole in it which i realized yesterday but it still makes sound.
    If the alarm goes off randomly without cause, the the brain might be toast. I wouldn't pull on any wires, that might cause more problem. Let's get the model first then we pull the manual and go from there. Be a little patient, we'll get it working again.

Comment

Update: It just fixed itself. I got out of the car right now and it beeped and locked the windows. I did it like 10 times and it still worked. I love my car.
      10th Anniversary Accord.
      05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Working...
      X