My subs gettin it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My subs gettin it!

Alright first of all, this might be the wrong spot to put this thread. So i apologize in advance. But here we go! This is just a vid i made of my newest set up. Also made it to prove some guys on another forum wrong. If you dont wanna hear me babbling and such just skip to the 6 minute mark and watch as much as you want. May not be the best system, but its bangin pretty hard if you ask me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5ZW6ZYK90g

Not bad Mabe try turning your box around so subs/port fire front I'm pretty shure your subs are loading off the trunk which could be why there bottoming out with that much power.... some subs that can take more power could help too tho...
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Not bad. It’s kind of loud I guess. I was actually expecting more from some Type Xs. They are bottoming out pretty hard though which makes it sound dirty.

I don’t like Alpine subs much. They are just noise really. But their Type S speakers I heard and loved.

I don’t have it installed right now but I have two 15" JL Audio W0s on a JX1000 amp. I love the sound quality. I won’t have them in until I dynamat the whole car and have the box ported through the rear deck professionally.

I can’t stand rattle rattle rattle going down the road. I want to hear bass not nuts, bolts and sheet metal.

Comment

Thanks for watching guys. The distorted sound is just from my phone not being able to handle the bass. Also, the bottoming can't be heard in the car. They actually sound extremely clean in person. Oh and SPL, I did try the box flipped. Gained a noticeable amount on the highs but lost on the lows. If I sealed it off firing forward im sure it'd be louder all around though.

Comment

I figured it must have been the recording device after I watched some videos on youtube of some Xs and they do pound pretty good.

They dont sound half bad either. The Rs my cousin had were just noise, but Alpine did better with the Xs for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X