american international Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

american international Kit

I just got this kit for my new aftermarket cd player, Just wondering where does it mount too, i dont see any place where this kit can sit scurely like the stock deck did.

Is it me or does this kit seem real confusing

Help Plz

Thanks

the ai kit just "snaps" into the double din opening, it's strong enough to hold the deck. i have the same one.

Comment

Originally posted by MethodFX
      the ai kit just "snaps" into the double din opening, it's strong enough to hold the deck. i have the same one.

What u mean snaps in.....do u have to put any of those peices that come wit the kit on?

Comment

u put the head units cage in the ai kits frame and bend the cages tabs nice and tight to lock it into the frame(this keeps the head unit from flopping around). then snap the frame into the dash, plug the ant. and harness into the head unit, slide the head unit into its cage til it clicks then your set.

Comment

Thanks i understand everyting upset how does it snap into the dash, thats part im lost at....So u dont screw it in anywhere? The peices that come wit the kit do u use any of them to get the frame to snap into place?

thx

Comment

it should have little tabs on the back ... look like half an arrow you just line it up with the dash opening and push it into the dash til it snaps in. no other parts are needed, u might want to put the little cover on the opening below the cd player. i don't know what else to say ... it snaps in!

Comment

Working...
            X