Antenna Cover...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antenna Cover...

Like almost every power antenna for the CB7's...mine broke. It didn't go all the way down. So, i got a replacement. The replacement does it's job until I get my CD deck. Are there any covers or anything that you can put over the factory hole? It's rather large but it's right on the edge. Someone suggested an S2K one...will that work?
    + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

the s2k kit will work, my friend has one in his room that he is not using...i think u just need the base of the origional and then put the s2k conversion on there....id have to ask him to be certain...

haha in the meantime, get a tennis ball and slam it on there...or get a cork! haha

i went to kregan and bought a 10 dollar one..simple but good.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

how much will an S2K one run me? thanks for the input!

. Snail Squad .

Comment

im not sure exactly, maybe 20 bucks? not certain, i still forgot to ask my homie...
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Could i get one from the Honda dealership? I'm sure I could. But the problem with the dealership is everything is so overpriced. A new Civic Si shift knob was 120 bucks... *thumbs down*

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Working...
          X