Great Websites to Buy Audio Products..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Websites to Buy Audio Products..

These websites are great to buy cheap subs, amps, ect.

www.judysdeals.com

^^^^ that site is great both my friends have gotten subs from there both kicker comps and they were brand new.. looks a little shady and cheap but .. its not Really great product check it out

www.millionbuy.com

^^^this is the website i got my profile amp... that my friend bought from me... they have good prices also.. looks less sketchy but great service! check them out tell me what you think also if there are other sites out there with cheap products let me know! thanks- Wayne

Ikesound -I've heard a lot of good things about them. I'm gonna order my amps/sub/box from them. Their prices are the lowest I've ever seen too. The only thing I don't like is that they don't sell super high end stuff, which doesn't really matter as I wouldn't buy it, but would def. help their image. In any case, check out their prices for stuff...HX2 Punch 10"s for 90, :thumbs up:

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I was looking on the first site and saw only a few good products mostly the well know names Kicker, Earthquake, Audiobahn,Rockford Fosgate etc are priced resonable but all the other "brands" are shit

Comment

Working...
      X