BuMpIn' HaRd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BuMpIn' HaRd...

Showoff time for all of you CB7 guys with HARD HITTING systems...
    Here's the business end of mine, 2 Punch P1 15's driven by a POWER 800a2 amplifier bridged in series with no bass boost. Laugh at the P1's, but they CRACKED my windshield...All of this is being controlled by a Pioneer DEH-8500MP (<-Not cheap)

The DEH-8500MP

This isn't all I have, the higher ranges in my car are just asloud as my subs are, thanks to two sets of Pioneer PREMIER 6.5" 4-way speakers running on that 8500MP...
    *EDIT: Let's try to keep this thread full of pics of cars with great systems, not arguments over who's is better...
    Last edited by KoNEY; 09-15-2005, 04:46 AM.

Nice system! I'm sure it slams!

Ever go to competition? Just wondering what your SPL would be.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

2 power acoustic 10" fubr....1800W each powered by rockford fosgate 1800W amp and two rockford 1 farad capacitors. have to tighten down alot of screws in the trunk every now and then and had to get my rear window put back in 2 times. Just vibrates loose. Inside i am running 2 pioneer 6x9 220W in the rear and 2 kenwood 4" 100W in the front. yea 4in.

i am thinking i am going to get 2 6.5 in the front with 4 tweeters. 2 down by my feet and 2 up on the door. in the rear i want to get 6 more speakers. 6.5in for the floor, and some smaller ones up higher and 2 tweeters as well. for the trunk, i WANT but probably won;t get 2 more subs....power acoustic 12" MOFO. 2400W each. all of the speakers/subs powered by 4 Rockford Fosgate Power T30001bd amps. 4000W rms and 12000watts peak. putting my system at over 13000W when i am finished. o and of course i am gonna need 5 more capacitors and 3 batteries to help power all of this. hmmm i prob should invest in dynamat lol
      My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by KoNEY
        ohh GOD!

-splooge-

that is SWEET! dude, omg, dude... dude...

dude...

i have p3's but their 10s....

http://media.putfile.com/stereo40

this is how they hit

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

never cared much for newer rockford stuff.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
            never cared much for newer rockford stuff.
            yeah i agree man, the older stuff, from the early 90's, was really some great stuff, my friend had his 10" sub from then, and it just now stopped working, the surround dry-rotted and it just kept splitting, it eventually threw the cone..lol
            great stuff though!

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
              yeah i agree man, the older stuff, from the early 90's, was really some great stuff, my friend had his 10" sub from then, and it just now stopped working, the surround dry-rotted and it just kept splitting, it eventually threw the cone..lol
              great stuff though!
              I agree in the sense that the newer stuff isn't as good as the older stuff, but those subs HIT. The prize possession however is that Power 800a2, it's birth certificate stated 876 watts RMS at 2 ohms, and 2,493 watts max output at 2 ohms. Might as well paint it yellow and red 'cuz I'm lovin it.

Comment

1 Power Acoustik Mofo-12, 12"
                1 Power Acoustik A2400db Amplifier (1800 rms 2400 peak)
                Custom Built SPL Enclosure
                Eclipse 3414 Deck

Im Gonna try and get a vid tomorow
                Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

i have that same amp, but i polished mine. it has sent many subs to thier death. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

looks like a lot of bass
                    i got an 800x 2 and 1 type r 12 inch.

Comment

i sold a member here a kicker kx1200.1 amp it sent 2 subs to there death so i got a 980 watt kenwood powering 1 12" power acoustic fubr and i plan on getting another one of my same amps and subs to have double the power...but im happy it slams. the kicker i sold though was like holly shit.......kicker amps have a LOT of power. blew one of my 1800 max what 12" fubr withing minutes.......smoked the thing. so h22akkord23 when ya get it make sure u have a sub that can handle it....

Comment

Well i got a friend who designed my box and my whole setup, with the same exact setup as me (exluding the HU) to get a vid so here it is.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/vide...k/mofo12.1.wmv

ill try to get a vid of it in my car but my dad lost the damn charger for his camera
                        Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

I'm still rocking my 2 Rockford punch audiophile 10s. They're in a sealed obcon box pushed by a "killer" Sony X-Plod amp bridged to 280w rms @ 4 ohms. Still hits hard though! And believe it or not I've got offers on the Rockfords! I guess people like to collect the old school Rockford shit.

Also...

Just installed a Premier DEH-P770MP last night. It's replacing my DEH-6400 that is being shipped to phatdoughnut!

Pretty soon I plan to replace the X-Plod with either a JL 500/1 slash or a 500.1 Zapco. I'm still undecided on the subs.
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Just finished version 2 of my trunk (more pics on my members ride page soon...

(teaser):

dynamatted doors with custom midbass install with 14g wiring for more power!

Comment

Originally posted by Accordpwnz0r
                              Well i got a friend who designed my box and my whole setup, with the same exact setup as me (exluding the HU) to get a vid so here it is.

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/vide...k/mofo12.1.wmv

ill try to get a vid of it in my car but my dad lost the damn charger for his camera
                              dude, what songs are those?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X