2 way componet system, or full range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 way componet system, or full range?

ok hers my setup i got 2 3way visonic alcon magnet spekers in my front doors, two 1.5 inch silk dome tweets in the doors as well, and now i need speakers for my rear,

i was thinking on using either the full range 6.5's or the 2way '2 tweets, and two componet 6.5in speakers in the rear.

what whoud u guys recommend out of these two choices, i don't know much about audio but i was thinking the componets would sound better for bass pleas help i plan on gettin them tmr.

i personally would do just two component 6.5's but thats just me...

Comment

yah thats what i would do with a 400 watt amp bridged between them, it just comes with the tweets as a package deal. o sry for got to mention that the full range are professional ones .

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
        i personally would do just two component 6.5's but thats just me...
        x2
        My members ride thread

Comment

do components up front, coaxials in rear and throw those extra tweeters away.
          FA1

Comment

I'd put components up front and 2-ways in the back but thats just me.

Comment

your rear speaker are only fill in ...you dont need to have components in the back...just a good 3 way component set in the front...k

Comment

i was thinking of components in the back cause b/c i was wanting to use them for bass, and 3 ways in the front and not even have any subs? would this sound worth a crap?

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                  do components up front, coaxials in rear and throw those extra tweeters away.
                  Originally posted by methodical
                  I'd put components up front and 2-ways in the back but thats just me.
                  Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                  your rear speaker are only fill in ...you dont need to have components in the back...just a good 3 way component set in the front...k
                  Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

i have components in the rear casue they are so damn loud i have 2 6.5 midbass woofers hifonics and 2 tweets hooked up to a 400 watt amp and 2pioneer 6.5 in front 2way with a 1000 watt kenwood amp hooked up to one 12 jl w1 the system pounds the new w1's pound and nice clear beet

(\__/)
                    (O.o )
                    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Originally posted by hpaccord91
                      i have components in the rear casue they are so damn loud i have 2 6.5 midbass woofers hifonics and 2 tweets hooked up to a 400 watt amp and 2pioneer 6.5 in front 2way with a 1000 watt kenwood amp hooked up to one 12 jl w1 the system pounds the new w1's pound and nice clear beet
                      so do they sound good in the rear even tho there loud. and how do they sound without the 12in sub?

Comment

i dont use rear speakers anymore. if youre into sq then it will just ruin the image and stage.

but you insist on installing rears, go with coaxial rears. no use in putting components in the rear becuase it will draw the image to the back and it will sound like your sound is comming from the rear which you do not want if youre going for a good image.

additionally the rear speakers are firing straight into the rear window which will make them louder.

get a 2 way coaxial 6x9 speaker set and fade the speakers to play more in the front.

Comment

Working...
                        X