Alarms!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alarms!!!

What kind of security and alarms do you guys have? Which ones are good because I'm looking for some good ones? I know that viper alarm and compustar are really good. Is there are a thread on this?

Yeah, there's a few threads. Just go to advanced search and type alarms into audio/electronics.

I own a 2way compustar and love it!!!! Great alarm.
    Viper is also another good alarm.

^only 2 I'll ever buy.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Alarm/Security Systems

I recomend anything Directed makes. My Cb7 is protected by the Hornet 554t security system. It has remote start, and can be programmed to start depending on the vehicle's temperature. If it's cold outside, it can autostart and if you leave the heater on, you'll have a warm interior waiting for you. In the summer, it can do the opposite. If some scumbag desides he wants to break in your ride, the alarm system will "page" you via your key chain, and will display what area was affected. Here's what the remote looks like:

I have nothing but positive things to say about Directed Security Systems, and West Coast Customs
      (the shop featured on MTV's "Pimp My Ride") will say the same considering that they use many Directed
      products in their vehicle installations.

-R33cb7
      Last edited by R33cb7; 10-16-2005, 08:13 PM.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Yeah, i Agree ... anything Directed makes is nice. DEI even makes all of Clarions Pro-Security! That should say something.

Comment

yeah, choice and spend wisely though...don't scrimp on an alarm, you will regret it later...

Comment

well said. also the quality of the alarm install is something to look at cause if all the wires are dangling there then someone can just yank it, if they are zip tied and taped up it will take them more time.

....dude thats a old hornet hehehehhehe...
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

dont get anything but a dei product (viper, python, clifford, hornet, ungo, there are a few others). ive been installing them for a few years, zero comebacks due to bad product unlike other brands ive put in.
              FA1

Comment

Working...
              X