sad day for MB QUART

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad day for MB QUART

Maxxsonics - parent company of Crunch, Hifonics and Autotech has purchased MB Quart. I'm not a big fan of any of those three, so i hope this is not the downfall for MB Quart ... any thoughts?

Ben

Link to story -> http://www.maxxsonics.com/news_MBQuart.html

In my eyes crunch, hifonics, autotech are very not well known brands. I honestly wouldnt get anything because i feel the quality is junk but im not 100% sure

I do hear good things about mb quart hmm who knows! well just have to see what they do!

Comment

mb quart is sick, i have em in my tower speaker cans on my boat and i can her em at 20 mph while im wakeboarding 75 ft out

Comment

Yea. It has been going on for awhile now. I guess Rockford Corp didn't want them anymore. MBQ will go downhill just like autotek and crunch did.

Comment

sad day indeed, hate to see that happen to a good brand...

Comment

Now the thing that puzzles me is that if you bought mb quarts before the buy out will your warranty still be honored? I heard about that maxxsonic thing a while back. I have me some MBQ subs and a amp and I wanted to upgrade everything to them but with this news again I wonder if its a good choice.

Comment

I thought hifonics was good?

Comment

bruno - i'm sure your warranty will still be honored.

for everyone else- buy your mb quarts now before they come out with high-priced crappy speakers.

-pax
                Seattle, WA

Comment

yes....for now, mb quart will still be making their stuff they way they have been, they havent changed over this soon, and they probably wont till their new series stuff comes out next year...if you are going to get mb quart, go ahead and get it ASAP

Comment

funny, mb started out a german co. and those usually do very well. but their prices couldnt compete with co.'s such as alpine, sucky(sony), pioneer and so on. so i guess competion just got to steep for them. truley sad thou. whenever i get the chance, i would swoop up on deals with quartz's. very good brand, just couldnt keep up with the times. sad to hear that another "great" falls.

Comment

Working...
                    X