2 15 inch ROCKFORD FOSGATE HX2's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 15 inch ROCKFORD FOSGATE HX2's

i have a set of rockford hx2 15's in a box for sale. The things are LOUD! i had just an alpine cd player without an amp pushing them and could be heard for 2 blocks. I WILL NOT ship these. This is a PICK UP ONLY! i paid $1000 just for the speakers. I am asking $800 obo. I'm open to all offers.
    Last edited by hondapowered91; 11-18-2005, 07:21 PM.

......im sure you had a cd player powering subs and were heard from 2 blocks away....how much power does this cd player put out? and i doubt it was enough to even power sum xplode subs.

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

They were in the special Sony box?

Are they the punch HX2 or the Power hx2?

Comment

Originally posted by GSteg
        They were in the special Sony box?

Are they the punch HX2 or the Power hx2?
        don't matter...even the highest rms power from a cd player...22rms...if it was bridged to 44rms...prolly still wouldnt be above the movement threshold of the subwoofer...dont buy from this kid...hes lying...

Comment

not to mention a cd player will put out full range frequencies for speakers, not low pass filtered for sub frequency
          FA1

Comment

Man. When I was a n00b, I powered 2 8's pioneer sub off of my pioneer DEH-1300 deck. I thought I was the shiznat. No low pass filter for the win!

But even still, I wasn't that n00b to think it can be heard from the other side of the world..

Comment

Originally posted by GSteg
              Man. When I was a n00b, I powered 2 8's pioneer sub off of my pioneer DEH-1300 deck. I thought I was the shiznat. No low pass filter for the win!

But even still, I wasn't that n00b to think it can be heard from the other side of the world..
              lol, perhaps i should have just used this:

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                lol, perhaps i should have just used this:
                ROFL ^

Comment

Originally posted by methodical
                  ROFL ^

Comment

my 15's

for all you people who think i'm lyin if you wanna come as a group personally to my house and listen to them feel free. If i was lyin i wouldn't be askin you to come and hear them. When you see the size of the box you'll see why they are so loud. These things take alot of air space.

PRICE REDUCTION!!! ASKING $500

Comment

2 15's

alright i've decided to change everything i'll ship them for $500 plus shipping. that way i'll be makin half my money back to get my car finished.

Comment

lol why dont you post up pics for proof atleast? i for one dont believe you, running two huge subs off of a cd player... sounds like a bunch of bullshit.
                        Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

It can be done if you account for the use of Really large boxes... Which would be well beyond the inifinite baffle range and would probably end up doing damage to the speakers...

Comment

i asked em for a model number on the cd player and he still hasnt gotte that bak to me.......

My Members Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

its all good...im going to check the specs for those subs...
                              tried to find stuff on them, but i couldnt find what i was looking for...
                              although, one look at the magnet structure (and this is only a 12)

and you know that 44wRMS cannot move that...there isnt enough energy there to move that cone's mass and energize that magnet, sorry, he's lying...
                              Last edited by mondojackal; 11-20-2005, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X