alarm question, LCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alarm question, LCD

Hello, I am planning to get an alarm for my 92 accord. I was wondering if you guys can provide me any information on LCD alarm (2 ways.) Is their a difference between brand name LCD alarm and lets say eBay LCD alarms? Any information regarding LCD alarms would be appreciated

Thanks

Oscar

Just get a viper or audiovox lcd 2 way, far easier to install and they work, I get so tired of getting people that come to the shop with these damn ebay alarm that have these german sports cars on the box, like if they bought a 1 million dollar car you would protect it with a 100 ebay alarm 9 out of 10 times the instruction suck ass and are unclear and when the sh#t doesnt work you get no wattanty.

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

^ Go with what he said, I have a viper 2-way and love it, the ebay ones have two many problems they will work for a day or two if that then stop on you.
      My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

anything by DIRECTED....manf. of viper...definetely don't get the off brand ebay shit (but i would check ebay for the quality stuff)....especially never buy from these sellers: JUDYSDEALS, CMT TRADING, or INTERNET SOUND SOLUTIONS...there all the same seller and they sell that cheap junk like that pictured impulse alarm that hybrid posted

i have the same cheap kind of alarm and the antenna for my clicker went out on me in the first couple of months and it took over 6 months b/f they sent me a new one

from what ive noticed the difference in high qualtiy brand names and the cheap off brands are the antenna range....the higher quality ones actually give you what they advertise along with better manuals/instructions
        Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
        Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

i have a viper 791lcd 2way on my 01 nissan and love it. my grls 92 accrd has a 771 led 2way and i like that one as well but prefer the 791

Comment

Working...
          X